Tuesday 5 November 2013

Designers and Makers Fair 2

The fair in Amersham was a great success with lots of sales. There was work from Artists who are part of the Art Trail and who open their Studios during Buckinghamshire Open Studios in June and other local Designer/makers.
Some of my work at the Fair
 I found this lovely old striped ticking fabric at the Fair in Amiens I went to last month. I was able to buy lots of great fabric to use. Old and worn. Just as I like it! Some of it was just given to me as the seller could not really sell it as it was too fragile and ripped. I was very grateful for it.
 A series of three
 Fragments of the past 1
 Fragments of the past 2
Fragments of the past 3
Also

We were amazed how many visitors came through the door and what lovely comments we received. We certainly hope it will become a yearly event.

MarjoleinX

No comments:

Post a Comment